AFTER 28 years operating from their site in Drummond Road, Watters has recently made a move to a new, more convenient and larger site on New Dookie Road. The new four acre site allows easy access for both customers and staff, plus, provides improved working conditions for staff.
The Watters business was started in 1957 by Shepparton electrician, Lance Watters and was originally known as LT & WE Watters.
In April 1980 Lance’s nephew, Robin Knaggs, purchased the business and changed the name to Watters Electrical Pty Ltd keeping the Watters name and continuing to build on its reputation.
By 2007, through expansion, the Watters business had offices in Shepparton, Cobram, Eildon, Mildura, Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide and Albury.
Robin ended up selling the business, but five years ago purchased it back. Currently, Watters has sites in Shepparton, Albury and Wangaratta.
The decision to relocate the business in Shepparton will allow Watters to continue to offer and grow the same great services which include commercial, industrial, rural, civil, data, solar design and installations, domestic service, automation, data cabling, CCTV and alarm systems.
Watters has worked on many major projects around the Goulburn Valley and has recently completed work at the Shepparton Law Courts, Maculata Place at Shepparton Villages and Coolroom storage sheds.
Watters is proud to be part of the Goulburn Valley and Hume regions and is very aware of contributing back to the community in order to help locals stay local.
Drop in and see the Watters team at the new location, 19-35 New Dookie Road, Shepparton or phone 5821 3944.