When Matthew Jones and Loretta Mitchell of Jones & Mitchell Legal were asked what they were most proud of during these difficult times, they mentioned their ability to deliver a timely, flexible service for their clients without compromising on safety or quality. Matthew and Loretta credit their use of modern systems for a seamless transition from life in the office, to life in the home office.
“Other than the occasional distraction of a pretend tea party with my young daughters, it’s pretty much business as usual,” Matthew said.
Loretta is encouraged by the ability of the local community to adapt in difficult times, “Th e Goulburn Valley is a resilient and generous community,” she said.
Jones & Mitchell Legal have been assisting new and existing clients from all over Victoria in many areas including:
- Leasing, including providing landlords and tenants with advice in relation to the recently enacted emergency regulations for commercial leasing matters
- First homeowners with stamp duty concessions
- All forms of conveyancing transactions – residential, rural, industrial and commercial
- Substantial farming transactions including water
- Assisting developers with subdivisions
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
“These are very unusual times, we are incredibly grateful for the support of our community and we wish everyone the best as we emerge from COVID-19,” said Loretta and Matthew.