THE first special women in almost everyone’s life is their mother. So, this Mother’s Day show your appreciation and how much you love her by particularly acknowledging this special day.
One of the most important things to do on Mother’s Day is to treat your mum with the kindness and courtesy she deserves. Here is a list of several things you can do on Mother’s Day to help make this day, one of the best yet.
- Give a bouquet of fresh or dried flowers
- Breakfast in bed
- Write a heartfelt thank you for all that she has done
- Make a slideshow or video
- Design a collage together
- Shopping spree and lunch
- Slip a photo into a locket
- Plan a weekend away
- Plant a herb garden
- Plan a photoshoot